Fresh, homemade pasta is easier to make than you may think, and all you need is your hands and a rolling pin — it’s the perfect way to get kids excited about cooking.
PASTA & PROSECCO
PASTA MAKING CLASS IN LONDON
- Per person
A one-hour whistle-stop tour of fresh pasta
We’ll kick things off with a glass of Prosecco, before you work in pairs to create a beautiful seasonal green tagliatelle (it’s a lovely way to have some quality time with a loved one). The chef will show you how fresh pasta dough is made, then it will be over to you to roll it out and cut it using a pasta machine (if you’d like to make your own pasta dough from scratch, you might prefer our two-hour Pasta master class). You’ll then be taught how to cook your pasta and seasonal sauce all in the same pan – a clever trick that’ll save you precious time and washing up in the future!
At the end of the session, you’ll sit down at our chef’s table to top your freshly prepared pasta with creamy ricotta, fresh herbs and prosciutto, before tucking in. Delicious!
- This class is not suitable for anyone with a gluten allergy. For participants with a gluten intolerance we can provide a gluten-free dried pasta but for the best experience we recommend choosing a class which does not involve making pasta or bread.
- This class is not suitable for participants with vegan or dairy-free dietary requirements.
- It is not essential to book as a pair. Individuals are welcome to book onto this lesson but must be aware that this class requires you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for duration of the class
- This is an adult lesson and not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. Those aged between 15-17 must be supervised by an adult for the whole duration of the lesson.
- The duration of the lesson includes the teaching time as well as the time taken to enjoy eating what you have made.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress. We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.