TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to goods and services supplied to you – including your use of www.jamieolivercookeryschool.com (“our Website”) – by us, Recipease Limited (“us”, “we”, “our”), company number 06447867 and VAT number, who operate The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
You should read, and ensure persons that you book into a cooking class are aware of and read, these Terms & Conditions carefully before requesting our goods and services (e.g. booking a cooking class, or buying a voucher) as they set out your rights and the conditions on which we make those goods and services available to you. By requesting or using our goods and services, or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to enter into a contract with us and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Please carefully check the details of any order and correct any errors before you place it.
By booking a cookery class with The Jamie Oliver Cookery School, you agree that:
- You will arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time of your class, whether this be arriving in person for an in-person cooking class or connecting online for an online cooking class. Due to the importance of starting and continuing the class on time for all participants, and conducting a detailed health and safety briefing at the beginning of the class, we cannot allow persons who arrive after the scheduled start time to attend their scheduled cooking class. No refunds will be given to late arrivals as per our cancellation and rescheduling policy below.
- You will wear practical clothing, including flat shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewellery and hair tied back where necessary.
- You will not attend if you have been unwell within the 48 hours before your class. This is to protect all of our customers and staff as illnesses can be spread through food and close contact. Please note that our cancellation and rescheduling policy (below) will still apply if you are unwell as per those terms and conditions below, therefore, we suggest that you send someone in your place (as explained at paragraph 16 below).
- You may be refused admission or asked to leave a class if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or an illicit substance, are unwell or are engaging in inappropriate behaviour. No refunds or rescheduling will be offered in those circumstances.
- You will follow all our hygiene and safety instructions and procedures. You acknowledge, however, that whilst we will suggest health and safety measures, it is impossible for us to safeguard your health and safety at all times especially in an online class. You understand and agree that you are ultimately responsible for your own health and safety and that there is an element of risk inherent in participating in a cooking class.
- You alone are responsible to ensure ingredients you purchase before an online cooking class are suitable for your own health needs, and safely transported, stored and (if applicable) prepared.
- Following your class, you will follow all our instructions for the preparation, transportation, storage, reheating, cooking and consumption of meals.
- You will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all claims, damages, liabilities and causes of action which may arise as a result of:
- your preparation, storage, re-heating and consumption of food after your class;
- any loss of personal property whilst on our premises;
- any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that your guest or anyone affiliated with or connected with you, may sustain in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your or your guest’s, or affiliated or connected person’s, involvement in our cooking classes.
- Our liability to you shall not exceed the total price charged for any classes you have paid for.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law (such as relating to the protection of your personal information)
- Children aged 8-14 years old may attend ‘Kids Learn For Free’ classes. Children aged 8-14 must always be accompanied, supervised and assisted by a paying adult when attending a cooking class. They must be able to reach and work at the height of a standard kitchen surface (900mm) without the use of a stool or other object to raise their height. In order to avoid disappointment please check the height of all children you will be bringing to our cooking class. Persons aged 15 – 17 years are able to attend an adult class but must be accompanied by a paying adult. We do not permit children under the age of 8 to attend cooking classes.
- Only paying guests are permitted to be in the cookery school premises whilst classes are in progress or are permitted to view and/or hear online cooking classes.
- Alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over. Proof of age will be required for all persons that attend our adult classes. You must consume any alcohol offered responsibly. You must ensure that any persons under 18 attending with you do not consume alcohol.
- If you book an online cooking class, we will send an ingredients list, equipment list and preparation guidelines to the email address you provide at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to pay for and ensure you have the ingredients and equipment required to participate in the online cooking class. We are not liable to provide any refunds, exchanges, reschedule an online class, pay for the cost of ingredients or equipment, or liable in any other way to you if you are unable to fulfil those requirements.
- If you book an online cooking class, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the technical capability (such as software and internet speed) to attend that class. We are not liable to provide any refunds, exchanges, reschedule an online class, provide technical support, or liable in any other way to you if you are unable to attend or participate fully in an online cooking class due to any technical issues.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Bookings and cancellations for public classes and individuals:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you must do this by emailing us (at the email address below under the ‘Contact us’ heading) at least 7 days before the date of your class and you will be given a full refund for the cooking class and any products you purchased. We are sorry that we will be unable to refund or reschedule a cooking class with less than 7 days’ notice. If you give less than 7 days’ notice to cancel (or you were late and therefore unable to join your cooking class as per our policy described at paragraph 2 above), in respect of any non-food and non-drink product(s) that you purchased, you are entitled to your choice of one of the following:
- a refund;
- a voucher for the value of those product(s);
- to have those product(s) posted to you if you pay for the cost of postage to us in advance, or
- to collect the product(s) within 14 days from our cookery school site.
- In exceptional circumstances, if you have tested positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of your class taking place and you therefore have to cancel with less than 7 days notice, we may be able to reschedule your class at our discretion for a 50% (of the class value) rescheduling fee to cover our costs incurred due to your late cancellation, however, this policy may be amended by us from time to time and is subject to any government rules and guidance.
Bookings and cancellations for private group events:
- A minimum charge and number of participants applies to all group bookings for a private event and you will be charged the minimum charge even if the number of people you have falls below the minimum group size. The minimum charge and number of participants depends on the class booked and you will be advised about this minimum charge amount at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Payment may be made via credit/debit card, bank transfer or by BACS only.
- If you reduce the number of participants – subject to the minimum private group charge amount mentioned above which must be paid and cannot be refunded – our refund policy is as follows:
- If you give us 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the cookery class booked, we will refund 100% of the amount you paid for participants that are no longer attending.
- If you give us less than 14 days’ notice and at least 72 hours notice, we will refund 50% of the amount you paid for the participants that are no longer attending.
- If you give us less than 72 hours’ notice we are unfortunately unable to offer any refunds.
- In the event that you cancel your booking in full, our refund policy is as follows:
- If you give us 6 weeks or more notice prior to the booking date, we will refund 100% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 6 weeks notice and at least 4 or more weeks’ notice prior to the booking time, we will refund 50% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 4 weeks notice we are unable to offer any refunds.
- You may request to increase the number of participants by contacting us by email or phone at least 2 weeks prior to the booking date, in which case we will do our best to accommodate you, however any increase to the class size is entirely at our discretion. In the event that we agree to increase the number of participants, you must pay the additional cost per participant immediately.
- Final numbers and dietary requirements for your class must be confirmed no later than 2 weeks prior to the start time of the cookery class in order to give us enough time to pre-order the necessary ingredients, staff and planning.
Terms and conditions for products purchased in conjunction with cooking classes
- At the time of booking, you will be offered a selection of products including merchandise, cookbooks and beverages to purchase at an additional cost.
- These products will be provided to you at the cooking class you have booked, or may be collected by you at an alternative time with our consent at our discretion.
- Our refund and cancellation policies above also apply to products purchased.
- If alcohol was purchased, please be advised that our staff will serve the alcohol at a time they see suitable and our above policy about consumption of alcohol applies.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us (see ‘Contact us’ below).
Food Allergy Policy
- Ingredients may contain or have been manufactured/prepared on shared equipment with wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish, soya and shellfish and other allergens.
- You must inform us of any dietary requirements and allergies that you and any other participants have at the time of booking and confirm those when you arrive for your cooking class. Where a person attends in replacement of another person, you must notify us in advance as per paragraph 15 of these terms and conditions.
- We will provide you with a work area that does not have the ingredients you are allergic to, however, whether you attend an in-person class or online class, you are ultimately also responsible for avoiding allergens and ensuring your guests avoid allergens.
- You alone are responsible, and we accept no responsibility, for ensuring that allergy and dietary requirements are looked after for anyone who consumes any food you take home from a cookery class.
Terms and conditions for vouchers for cooking classes
VOUCHERS PURCHASED AT JAMIEOLIVERCOOKERYSCHOOL.COM
- Vouchers for online and in-person cooking classes are available for purchase online from our Website at the following link: https://www.jamieolivercookeryschool.com/gifting/ or by calling us (on the number below under the ‘Contact us’ heading).
- If you have any queries regarding your voucher balance or expiry date you can check this on our Website by entering your code into the validation box. Alternatively, please call (on the number below under the ‘Contact us’ heading) on Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm.
- The receipt and voucher will be delivered to the recipient by email within 24 hours of placing the order. If you do not receive that email within this time, please check your spam/junk mail folder and then contact us as described below under the ‘Contact us’ heading.
- The voucher will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase in case of any queries. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen voucher codes.
- The gift voucher is only valid for The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
- The gift voucher may not be exchanged for cash.
- If the class and / or any products purchased total less than the value of the voucher amount, any balance will remain on the voucher and can be redeemed on our cooking classes and/or associated products. We cannot provide change for partly redeemed vouchers in the form of currency or credit or debit cards.
- To redeem a voucher, enter the voucher code into the Website within the required box at the checkout page.
- You may cancel a voucher within 14 days of purchasing it by contacting us (see ‘Contact us’ below) in accordance with your statutory rights. You can but don’t have to use the cancellation form below. Provided you have contacted us within 14 days of purchasing your voucher, we will refund the value of the voucher to you provided that it has not yet been used to book a class that is due to happen before you have contacted us to cancel your voucher or purchased goods from our Website or at the Jamie Oliver Cookery School. In these cases you will only refund the remaining value of the voucher to you i.e. less the class and / or the good (unless you choose to return the good). The refund will be paid to your original payment method within 14 days after you inform us of that cancellation.
To Recipease Limited, Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London N7 7BL, U.K, [email protected]:
[I/We] hereby give notice that [I/We] cancel my/our contract of sale of the voucher for The Jamie Oliver Cookery School, ordered on [date].
[Name of consumer(s)]
[Address of consumer(s)]
[Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)]
GIFT EXPERIENCE VOUCHERS PURCHASED AT SHOP.JAMIEOLIVER.COM
- Gift Experience Vouchers are available for purchase on https://shop.jamieoliver.com/. These are to be redeemed for selected in-person classes at our London Cookery School which are detailed at https://shop.jamieoliver.com/ and on the inside of the Gift Experience Voucher card you receive in the post when you purchase one of our Gift Experience Vouchers.
- To redeem one of our Gift Experience Vouchers, email [email protected] or call us on 02081031970 and follow the instructions on your voucher.
- Our Gift Experience Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Our Gift experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the buyer within 24 hours of placing an order at https://shop.jamieoliver.com/ confirming that the order has been received.
- A further email will be sent when the Gift Experience Voucher has been dispatched.
- Gift Experience Vouchers are not printable and will be sent to the shipping address entered at the checkout.
- We use Royal Mail to deliver our goods. Your delivery options are described in the checkout process before you place your order.
- The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods will be set out in the email confirming your order has been accepted. We shall deliver the goods to you within 14 days from the date of your order. For further Terms and Conditions on delivery of our gift experience vouchers please [ link to shopify Terms of Service]
- You may cancel a Gift Experience Voucher that you have purchased on our Website within 14 days of purchasing it by contacting us (see ‘Contact us’ below) in accordance with your statutory rights. You can but don’t have to use the cancellation form below. Provided you have contacted us within 14 days of purchasing your voucher, we will refund you the value of the Gift Experience Voucher provided that it has not yet been used to book a class that is due to happen before you have contacted us to cancel your Gift Experience Voucher..The refund will be paid to your original payment method within 14 days after you inform us of that cancellation.
To Recipease Limited, Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London N7 7BL, U.K, [email protected]:
[I/We] hereby give notice that [I/We] cancel my/our contract of sale of the Gift Experience Vouchers for The Jamie Oliver Cookery School, ordered on [date].
[Name of consumer(s)]
[Address of consumer(s)]
General terms about using our products and services
- When using our products and services (including our Website and all the content on it which we own or licence), you agree that you will not:
- do anything illegal or infringe our own or other people’s rights. If you want to use any of our content and intellectual property (including our trademarks, logos, recipes or other content), you need our (or our Licensor’s) permission which you can request here but we may not be able to grant you depending on the circumstances. Without such permission you may not record, photograph copy, reproduce, download, store (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of our content, classes and intellectual property, or permit or assist anyone else to do the same. For example, you must not charge others for our goods or services and you must not record, photograph or reproduce our recipes or cooking classes. Any recipes or other material we give to you is for your private domestic use only.
- reduce the use and enjoyment of our products and services by anyone else including (but not limited to) doing anything which is libellous (damages the reputation of someone), breaches anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person.
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your connection or affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise solicit, collect or store (or attempt to solicit, collect or store) personal information about other users or our products and services.
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website.
- copy or modify the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Website.
- use any device, software, or procedure that disrupts, interferes or attempts to disrupt or interfere with the Website, the networks or servers we us.
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure on our Website.
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Website.
- disclose to any third party any information identified as confidential, or which ought to be regarded as confidential, about the business of us and our affiliates, or Jamie Oliver or Jamie Oliver’s family.
Accuracy of information and availability of our Website
- While we try to make sure that our Website is accurate, up-to-date, free from bugs and always available for you to use without any interruptions, we can’t promise that it always will be. We also can’t promise that our Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. If you rely on any of the information on our Website, it’s at your own risk. While we hope never to do so, we can suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Our content (including content provided to you in our cooking classes and on our Website) is provided for your enjoyment only and to inform you about our, and our affiliate’s, products, news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. None of it is nutritional, technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and you shouldn’t rely on it for any purposes.
- Our Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. These hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only; we have no control over third party websites, accept no legal responsibility for any content or information contained in them, and a hyperlink or reference does not mean we are endorsing that third party’s website, products or services. If you use a third party website you are subject to the terms and conditions of that site. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material on our Website. We accept no responsibility for individual advertisers’ content, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
Sign-up to our newsletters
- You may also be subscribed to news, offers and communications from Jamie Oliver Limited about all other Jamie Oliver related activities. If you wish to unsubscribe from their communications you should follow their instructions.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude under law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed (which means any losses that neither you nor us could reasonably anticipate when the Terms were entered into); or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses;
- Indirect and/or consequential losses; and
- losses to non-consumers of our products and services.
- losses that:
- No one other than you and us has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- If you have any complaints or issues please contact us here as soon as possible. Your concerns are important to us and we will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- give you certain information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution provider. You may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform to resolve the dispute with us. For more details, please visit the website on the ‘Your Europe’ portal: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms. This means relevant English law will apply to these Terms. These Terms are only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
Breach of these terms
- If you breach these Terms, then we may use your personal information to investigate the breach, or to share our concerns. We may issue you with a formal warning or we may prevent or suspend your access to our goods and services if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, or any terms or policies to which they refer to, or any applicable law.
Changes to these Terms
- These Terms were last updated on 16 July 2021. We may vary these Terms from time to time without advance notice except we will obtain your consent prior to you obtaining our products and services where required by law.
- Our updated terms will be displayed on our Website and you agree to be bound by the updated version.
- We will file each version of our Terms but will not display outdated terms on our Site so you should keep your own copy when you contract with us
- Should you need to contact us, if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, complaints or would like these Terms and Conditions in another format (e.g. audio, large print, braille), you can:
- Contact us via our Website here.
- Call us on 0208 103 1970.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Write to us at Recipease Limited, Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London N7 7BL, U.K.
- When submitting enquiries to us you should not include any sensitive personal information, patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable. If you do submit any such information to us (other than sensitive personal data), you agree that we may use it as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis, will not be legally responsible for keeping it confidential and will not be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of it.
Terms for Contributions
About these Terms
These Terms apply to all ‘Contributions’ made to Recipease Limited (‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’). A ‘Contribution’ is something you make and submit to us, it includes:
- posts from social media accounts
- videos and clips
- competition entries
- all other ‘user-generated content’ (that means, content you make)
When do these Terms apply
You agree to these Terms if you upload a Contribution to www.jamiescookeryschool.com (“Website”), mobile sites, or social media pages (collectively, our “Sites”) or if you submit a Contribution in response to a request from us. For example, if you provide us with content as an entry for a competition or upload content on one of our posts on social media in response to a call out or question from us, you choose to allow us to use your Contribution and these Terms will apply.
Needless to say, if you don’t agree with anything in these Terms, or wish to keep any content private or proprietary to you, do not post them to any of our Sites, respond to our requests, or otherwise submit them to us.
What we can do with you Contribution
We do not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Contribution. That means you keep all ownership rights in your Contribution and, although we will be able to use the Contribution as set out in these Terms, you will also have the right to use your Contribution in any way you choose. If we ever plan to acquire ownership of your Contribution this will be made clear on the relevant Website (or in the relevant campaign) and you will then be able to choose whether to provide your Contribution on that basis.
In legal terms’, the two paragraphs above mean that if you submit a Contribution to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your Contribution including without limitation any social media identifier, handle, profile picture, image, likeness, posts, statements or other information provided by you, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed in connection with our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
You agree that this includes the right for us to make such Contribution available to other companies, organisations or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of your Contribution on other media and services, subject always to these Terms. You also agree that in the event we receive any royalties, compensation or other payments associated with exercising the rights granted to us under these Terms, you can’t claim any right to any portion of such royalties, compensation or other payments.
Conditions that apply to your Contributions
Before you submit a Contribution to us, you must make sure:
- that you are 18 years or older;
- that if children are featured in the Contribution, you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors depicted in the Contribution and have their permission to include them
- that the Contribution is original to you and does not infringe the copyright, intellectual property, or any other right of any person or company
- that the Contribution is not defamatory, obscene or sexually oriented, abusive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, harassing, threatening
- that the Contribution is not in contempt of court
- that the Contribution does not promote or threaten violence toward anyone or advance criminal activities, including terrorism, human trafficking or modern slavery
- that the Contribution does not breach any person’s privacy and you have the rights from any and all persons and/or companies appearing in such Contribution to use their names, images or likenesses
- that nothing in the Contribution constitutes illegal activity or conduct that could give rise to liability or encourage others to take part in criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to liability
- that the Contribution does not include an advertisement, promotion, commercial solicitation, contest or survey
- that the Contribution does not contain, transmit or disseminate spam, chain letters, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another’s computer, our Website, or any software, hardware or other related equipment
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Contribution and to choose to include, not include or remove a Contribution from our Sites or any other location where the Contribution may appear.
You agree that we are not responsible for, and have no liability for any Contribution submitted by you or other users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You agree to hold harmless and release us, along with our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, licensees and successors, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action (collectively ‘claims’) that you or your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have, whether now in in the future, relating to the use of your Contribution, including without limitation, any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or copyright, or any other right you may have.
Please contact us via this form if you have any questions or concerns about a Contribution or about these Terms.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Jamie Oliver Cookery School Valentine’s Day 2022 Competition (‘Competition’) to be run by Jamie Oliver Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) across Instagram in February 2022.
- The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over except:
- employees of us or our affiliated companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of us or our holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) or (b) above.
- Regrettably, residents of certain countries are unable to enter the Competition due to local laws applying to prize promotions. These countries/provinces where residents cannot enter this competition are Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Quebec, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Yemen and all African nations with the exception of South Africa.
- We are conducting one prize draw. Entries received after the closing date will not be valid. The opening date for entries is 7.00AM GMT on 1 February 2022 and the closing date for entries is 23.59pm GMT on 7 February 2022.
- To enter the Competition, participants should comment on the relevant post advertising this Competition on the “jamieolivercookeryschool” Instagram account accessible at https://www.instagram.com/jamieolivercookeryschool/?hl=en, tagging a person they would like to attend a Jamie Oliver Cookery School online Pasta master class with on 14th February 2022 at 8pm. There are no limits as to the quantity of entries a participant can submit, however the Prize will be limited to one household as described in paragraph 9.
- 15 winners will be selected for the Competition and there will therefore be 15 winners in total for this Competition.
- Each winner will be chosen by random draw from those entries validly submitted under these terms performed by a computer process that produces verifiably random results within 30 calendar days of the closing date for each prize draw respectively, at Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London, N7 7BL.
- The winner of the Competition will be notified by direct message from the “jamieolivercookeryschool” Instagram account to the Instagram account they used to enter the competition on 8th February 2022. Within 2 business days of receiving that direct message, the winner must reply to confirm that they have received that direct message and, if required by us, provide all information that we require otherwise the winner will forfeit the Prize and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive one place for themselves and any members of their household to attend an online cookery class (via one device only) with the Jamie Oliver Cookery School on 14th February 2022 at 8pm (or reasonable substitutes of approximately equivalent value if we are unable to provide that item for a reason outside of our control) (‘Prize’). Ingredients for the online cookery class will not be supplied by us.
- To redeem the Prize, the winner must email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 208 103 1970 within 2 business days of receiving an instagram direct message from “jamieolivercookeryschool”, confirming their name and instagram handle to secure a place on our Pasta Master online class, taking place at 8pm GMT on the 14th February 2022. We cannot guarantee that the cooking class will meet any dietary or allergy requirements.
- Each participant’s chance of winning will depend on the number of entries received by other participants.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve the participant’s chances of winning.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so.
- Entries must not be defamatory, pejorative, violent, abusive, sexual, illegal or promote illegal activity, false, harassing, obscene, contain profanities, promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm, and must comply with rules on the platform on which they are posted.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners of the Competition or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of receiving the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of us, our agents or distributors. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Prize:
- is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered; and
- does not include any costs required by the winner to claim their Prize such as travel and accommodation. The winner is responsible for any and all costs such as travel and accommodation required to claim their Prize.
The Promoter of the Competition is Jamie Oliver Limited of Benwell House, 15-21 Benwell Road, London, N7 7BL, United Kingdom. Any complaints in relation to the conduct of this Competition by the Promoter should be lodged with the Promoter at this address.
The discount will be applied to each applicable booking, after promotional code JUMFEB50 (the “Discount Code”) is entered into the promo code field on the review order page on applicable bookings made through www.jamieolivercookeryschool.com (the “Website”). The Discount Code can be used for any new applicable booking made on the Website between 8 February 2022 and 28 February 2022 at 11:59 P.M. GMT only (the “Term”). Your booking must be made using the email address you used to create your JUM account. Using a different email address will invalidate the Discount Code. The Discount Code will be applied to the full value of your order and entitles you to a 50% discount on an online class being run by the Jamie Oliver Cookery School up until 28 February 2022, with the exclusion of classes featuring guest chefs or any other special event run by The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
The Discount Code is available to you exclusively as a JUM member and is a single use code i.e. it can only be applied to one applicable order per subscriber. We reserve the right to cancel orders where, in our reasonable opinion, the Discount Code is being used in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. Bookings and cancellations will be subject to the Jamie Oliver Cookery School’s Terms and Conditions and, in the event of the monetary value of your booking being returned to you, the value returned will be the value of your order at the time of the transaction, i.e. with the Discount Code applied.
Unless stated, the Discount Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. The Discount Code cannot be applied if it is not entered at the time of purchase during the Term. The Discount Code must not be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, without our prior written permission. Use of the Discount Code is subject to the availability of our online classes. Events may occur which render the continuance of the Discount Code impossible due to reasons beyond our control, and we may, at our absolute discretion, vary and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice.