Fresh, homemade pasta is easier to make than you may think, and all you need is your hands and a rolling pin — it’s the perfect way to get kids excited about cooking.
KIDS LEARN FOR FREE: UNBEATABLE FILLED PASTA
FAMILY-FRIENDLY STUFFED PASTA CLASS
- Parent and child
Kids learn for free: Unbeatable filled pasta cooking class in London
In this fun 90-minute session for parents and children we’ll let you in on the secret of making great pasta dough and teach you how to make an amazing filling to go with it. You’ll then learn how to make two or three stuffed pasta shapes along with a simple sauce.
- This class is not suitable for anyone with a gluten allergy. For participants with a gluten intolerance we recommend choosing a class which does not involve making pasta or bread.
- One adult and one child must cook together to complete the meal.
- No children under the age of 8 years old may attend.
- Attendees must be of an adequate height to work at the kitchen top (900mm) without the use of a stool, prop or other method of raising the child.
- Adult refers to 18 years or above.
- The Jamie Oliver Cookery School reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Kids learn for free offer can only be redeemed on lesson titles that start with ‘KIDS LEARN FOR FREE’.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress.
- We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.