Fresh, homemade pasta is easier to make than you may think, and all you need is your hands and a rolling pin — it’s the perfect way to get kids excited about cooking.
PASTA MAKING CLASS IN LONDON
- Per person
Master the basics of creating the perfect pasta dough in London
Fresh pasta is incredibly quick to make once you know how and it’ll win you some serious brownie points with friends and family at mealtimes.
We’ll let you in on the secret to making the perfect pasta dough – every time, then you’ll use your new skills to make a variety of pasta shapes, from lasagne sheets to farfalle. Our chefs will reveal the key to creating a simple, delicious sauce as the perfect accompaniment to your pasta.
Plus, we’ll demonstrate another two tasty sauces to show you just how quick a fresh pasta meal can be!
- It is not essential to book as a pair. Individuals are welcome to book onto this lesson but must be aware that this class requires you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for duration of the class
- This class is not suitable for anyone with a gluten allergy. For participants with a gluten intolerance we can provide a gluten-free dried pasta but for the best experience we recommend choosing a class which does not involve making pasta or bread.
- This class can be made suitable for vegans and you’ll make an egg-free dough. Please note, the dishes the chef demonstrates (which guests can try), will contain egg.
- This is an adult lesson and not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. Those aged between 15-17 must be supervised by an adult for the whole duration of the lesson.
- The duration of the lesson includes the teaching time as well as the time taken to enjoy eating what you have made.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress. We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.