First up, we’ll let you in on the secret to creating the perfect pasta dough, every time, before moving on to make a seasonal veg-packed filling and a beautifully simple sauce.
LEARN TO MAKE PASTA IN LONDON
- Per person
Learn to make fresh filled pasta in London
Celebrate the fine art of making fresh ravioli in this Italian-inspired class. Think elegant, delicate homemade pasta surrounding flavour-packed fillings – what a joy.
First up, we’ll let you in on the secret to creating the perfect pasta dough, every time, before moving on to make a seasonal veg-packed filling. You’ll also rustle up a beautifully simple sauce to go with your little parcels of deliciousness. At the end of the class, you’ll sit down at our chef’s table to enjoy your showstopping homemade ravioli.
Once you’ve mastered the basics with us, you can get creative at home with showstopping pasta in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and go to town with your own fillings. Buon appetito!
- This lesson is not suitable for those who have a wheat or gluten allergy.
- It is not essential to book as a pair. Individuals are welcome to book onto this lesson but must be aware that this class requires you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for duration of the class
- This is an adult lesson and not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. Those aged between 15-17 must be supervised by an adult for the whole duration of the lesson.
- The duration of the lesson includes the teaching time as well as the time taken to enjoy eating what you have made.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress. We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.