Fresh pasta is easier to make than you might think and you don’t even need a pasta machine! First up, our chefs will let you in on the secret to making the perfect pasta dough every time.
ONLINE SHOWSTOPPING RAVIOLI
- Per household
Learn to make perfect fresh ravioli in this online cooking class!
Think elegant, delicate homemade pasta surrounding flavour-packed fillings — what a joy!
First up, we’ll let you in on the secret to creating the perfect pasta dough, every time, before moving on to make a seasonal veg-packed filling and a beautifully simple sauce to pair with your little parcels of deliciousness. And once you’ve mastered the basics with us, you can get creative at home with show-stopping pasta in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and go to town with your own fillings. Buon appetito! Book your next online Zoom cooking class today!
- 125g butternut squash (please roast this ahead of the class – see the recipe page for details)
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g ricotta cheese
- 40g unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 a bunch of fresh sage (10g)
- 1⁄2 a lemon
- 20g shelled unsalted walnuts
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- 200g good-quality Tipo ‘00’ flour, plus extra for dusting you can use plain flour but your dough will be darker and slightly heavier. Try to find Tipo ‘00’ or pasta flour if you can
- 2 medium free-range eggs if you don’t eat egg, you’ll use a combination of water and
extra virgin olive oil to make your pasta dough
- semolina flour, for dusting
- 100g rocket any soft salad leaf works
- 1⁄2 a radicchio you can use any lettuce, such as baby gem or romaine
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar red wine vinegar or cider vinegar would also work here
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.