Fresh pasta is easier to make than you might think and you don’t even need a pasta machine! First up, our chefs will let you in on the secret to making the perfect pasta dough every time.
ONLINE ITALIAN FAVOURITES
- Per household
Join this live online Zoom cooking class to create your very own Italian feast
To start, you’ll learn how to create the ultimate Italian soul food — a beautiful aubergine parmigiana, layered with Parmesan and tomatoes. While that’s in the oven, you’ll whip up a fresh salad inspired by the world-class citrus fruits grown on the Amalfi coast, before moving on to a super-speedy tiramisù.
Our chefs will walk you through the recipe steps and cook along with you, demonstrating some core knife skills and answering any questions you may have. Book your Jamie Oliver online cooking class today!
- 1 large aubergine
- olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 large pinch of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 300g chopped tomatoes (from a tin)
- a few sprigs of fresh basil (10g)
- 30g Parmesan cheese
- 40g block of mozzarella cheese
- ½ a bulb of fennel
- ½ a red onion
- ½ a cucumber
- 1 handful of radishes, with tops
- 1 small handful of ice cubes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon good-quality red wine vinegar
- good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oranges
- 100ml good-quality espresso
- 15g caster sugar
- 75ml Kahlúa
- 160g mascarpone
- ½ a vanilla pod
- 12 savoiardi biscuits
- 15g quality dark chocolate
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.