How to cook by Jamie Oliver is the ultimate beginner’s guide to cooking. In just six weeks you’ll go from kitchen novice to confident home cook with our interactive online course.
ONLINE SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE SKILLS
- Per household
Sharpen your knife skills with this Jamie Oliver online cooking class
In just two hours, our expert chefs will take you through everything you need to know about knives, from sharpening and maintaining them, to perfecting key techniques and the professional knife grip. You’ll pick up plenty of tips and tricks along the way, and leave feeling more confident and efficient when cooking. Not only that, you’ll celebrate your hard work by knocking up a delicious stir-fry to enjoy after the class. Book your online knife sharpening skill class with the Jamie Oliver Cookery School today!
- Our chefs will show you how to master your knife skills with an 8-inch chef’s knife. To get the most out of this session, you’ll need a chef’s knife – or similar, such as a Santoku knife – preferably 8 inches long.
- Try to position your webcam where you can easily show the chef your chopping board – that way we can feedback on your technique!
- vegetable oil
- 300g fresh, cooked free-range egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3cm piece of ginger
- 2 fresh red chillies
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander (10g)
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint (10g)
- 1 lime, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 1 carrot
- 75g mangetout
- ½ a courgette
- 2 large savoy cabbage leaves
- 75g mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.