Fresh, homemade pasta is easier to make than you may think, and all you need is your hands and a rolling pin — it’s the perfect way to get kids excited about cooking.
KIDS LEARN FOR FREE: BAKING AND BREAD-MAKING
FAMILY-FRIENDLY BAKING COURSE IN LONDON
- Parent and child
Kids learn for free: Bread baking class in London
We’ll get you and your little one involved in this hands-on lesson as you learn how to make beautiful spongy focaccia that you can take home with you. You’ll knead the dough, prove it and then add their own delicious toppings, before watching it bake in the oven. Not only will you both learn a new skill but you’ll also have fun doing it.
- One adult and one child must cook together to complete the meal.
- No children under the age of 8 years old may attend.
- Attendees must be of an adequate height to work at the kitchen top (900mm) without the use of a stool, prop or other method of raising the child.
- Adult refers to 18 years or above.
- The Jamie Oliver Cookery School reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Kids learn for free offer can only be redeemed on lesson titles that start with ‘KIDS LEARN FOR FREE’.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress.
- We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.