We’ll walk you through how to make sticky, smoked chipotle chicken to load up tortilla wraps, plus three fresh, flavour-packed salsas – all finished off with a kiss of lime juice.
KIDS LEARN FOR FREE: MEXICAN STREET FOOD
FAMILY-FRIENDLY MEXICAN COOKERY COURSE IN LONDON
- Parent and child
Kids learn for free: Mexican street food cooking class in London
Hop over to Latin America with our crash course in Mexican street food. Get stuck in making easy hand-pressed corn tortillas that you’ll load up with sticky smoked chipotle chicken. You’ll also make a smashed guacamole and a chunky tomato salsa to go on the side.
Just don’t forget to give it a good squeeze of lime for some real Mexican spirit. This class can easily be adapted for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet. It is also an excellent choice for those who cannot consume gluten.
- One adult and one child must cook together to complete the meal.
- No children under the age of 8 years old may attend.
- Attendees must be of an adequate height to work at the kitchen top (900mm) without the use of a stool, prop or other method of raising the child.
- Adult refers to 18 years or above.
- The Jamie Oliver Cookery School reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Kids learn for free offer can only be redeemed on lesson titles that start with ‘KIDS LEARN FOR FREE’.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress.
- We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.