Hop over to Latin America for this class on vibrant, Mexican-inspired street food. Immerse yourself in the streets of Mexico as we walk you through how to make easy handmade tortillas.
- Selling fast!
ONLINE VIETNAMESE STREET FOOD
- Per household
Create flavourful Vietnamese-inspired dishes in this online cooking class
To kick off our chefs will give you all the insights you need to make a comforting bowl of goodness that is chicken pho at home.
Meanwhile, you’ll cook an impressive selection of Vietnamese-inspired street food dishes using amazing flavour combinations — think fresh vegetable summer rolls, and sweet, salty spiced pork balls. You’ll then serve it all up with a zingy nuoc cham dipping sauce that makes the perfect accompaniment. Book your next Jamie Oliver online cooking class today!
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 2 fresh red bird’s-eye chillies, plus extra to garnish
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 large shallot
- 180g higher-welfare pork mince
- 3 teaspoons palm sugar, plus a little extra to taste
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce, plus extra to serve
- cooking oil
- 130g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 baby gem lettuce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, plus extra to taste
- 2 limes, plus extra to serve
- 500ml organic chicken stock
- 1 whole clove
- 3 whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1cm piece of ginger
- 1 free-range chicken thigh, skin on, bone in
- green veg, such as ¼ of a pak choi or 30g beansprouts
- 1 bunch of fresh Thai basil (30g)
- ¼ of a cucumber
- 1 bunch of fresh mint (30g)
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander (30g)
- ¼ of a medium carrot
- 3cm piece of mooli or kohlrabi
- 4 pieces of rice paper (22cm round)
- 3 spring onions
This is a class best suited to and supervised by adults.
Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.