Fresh pasta is incredibly quick to make once you know how and it’ll win you some serious brownie points with friends and family at mealtimes.
MANDY YIN: KING PRAWN LAKSA
- Person Ages 15+ only. Those aged 15-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Learn how to master the ultimate Laksa!
We’re thrilled to welcome Mandy Yin – founder and executive chef of the critically acclaimed Malaysian restaurant, Sambal Shiok – to our cookery school. She’ll teach you how to create a truly epic King Prawn Laksa!
To begin, you’ll create a flavour-packed spice paste from scratch, before moving on to a fragrant broth, complete with king prawns and other clasic toppings. Think perfectly poached eggs, squidgy tofu-puffs and crunchy green beans. Delicious.
Mandy will guide you through the recipe steps, and support you as you re-create your own Laksa, working in pairs.
If you love Laksa, Malaysian food, or you’re obsessed with Sambal Shiok like the rest of us – then this is the evening for you. In just under 3 hours, you’ll have a delicious restaurant-quality laksa to enjoy, with the techniques to create this masterpiece at home!
- This class is not suitable for vegetarians, vegans, or anyone with a crustacean allergy.
- It is not essential to book as a pair. Individuals are welcome to book onto this lesson but must be aware that this class requires you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for duration of the class
- This is an adult lesson and not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. Those aged between 15-17 must be supervised by an adult for the whole duration of the lesson.
- The duration of the lesson includes the teaching time as well as the time taken to enjoy eating what you have made.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress. We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.