Thai food is all about simple, beautiful ingredients, from fresh fish and lovely cuts of meat, to crunchy vegetables and aromatic herbs and spices.
ONLINE PAD THAI: A FLAVOUR-PACKED FAKEAWAY
- Per household
Rustle up a Pad Thai in this Thai-inspired online cooking class
We’ll share the secrets of stir-frying (your choice of chicken and prawns or oyster mushrooms and tofu), and the art to balancing sweet, salt, hot and sour flavours. What’s more, you’ll whip up your very own tamarind sauce and a super-speedy pickled chilli to garnish.
Our chefs will walk you through the recipe steps and cook along with you, answering any questions you may have. After just one hour, you’ll have made the most delicious dinner, as well as having lots of new culinary tricks up your sleeve, plus the confidence to cook up a modern dish like no other. Book your next Jamie Oliver online cooking class today!
- 150g dried flat rice noodles
- 175g free-range chicken breast
- 6 large raw peeled tiger prawns, from sustainable sources
- 2 large shallots
- 4 large Savoy cabbage leaves
- 10g fresh coriander
- 10g fresh mint
- 10g fresh Thai basil
- 40g shelled unsalted peanuts
- 1 large pinch of chilli flakes, to taste
- vegetable oil
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 60g beansprouts
- 2 limes
- 25g palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 bird’s-eye chillies
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.