Fresh pasta is incredibly quick to make once you know how and it’ll win you some serious brownie points with friends and family at mealtimes.
ONLINE SHOWSTOPPING BEEF WELLINGTON
- Per household
Learn to Prepare a Beef Wellington with a Jamie Oliver Online Cooking Class!
It may look super impressive, but it’s all about good preparation — this incredible dish couldn’t be easier to assemble once you know how.
Our chefs will teach you the secrets of how to prepare your own prime British beef fillet: topping it with a delicious mushroom duxelle, wrapping it in Parma ham, before rolling it in a puff pastry case. You’ll also rustle up some seasonal roasted vegetables and an unforgettable red wine gravy. Dinner for four, done! Book your next Jamie Oliver online cooking class today to learn how to prepare a Beef Wellington.
- 1 x 400g piece of higher-welfare beef fillet steak
- olive oil
- 2–4 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 shallots
- 300g mushrooms
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 30g butter
- 400g puff pastry
- 4 slices of Parma ham, plus 3 extra slices (to make sure you have enough to encase the mushroom duxelle)
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 11⁄2 beetroots purple, candy or golden
- 1⁄4 of a celeriac or 21⁄2 turnips
- 2 carrots
- 1⁄2 an onion
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium red onions
- vegetable oil
- 150ml red wine
- 175ml organic beef stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 5g cornflour
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.