Immerse yourself in a day of Italian cuisine. Eat your way around the country as you learn how to create some of our favourite recipes from Jamie’s iconic book and TV show.
LEARN THE CLASSICS IN THIS ITALIAN COOKERY CLASS
- Per person
Master the foundations of Italian cuisine at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School in London
To start, you’ll learn how to create the ultimate Italian soul food – a beautiful aubergine parmigiana, layered with Parmesan and tomatoes. While that’s in the oven, you’ll whip up a fresh salad inspired by the world-class citrus fruits grown on the Amalfi coast, before moving on to a super-speedy tiramisù. Book this delicious Italian course at our London cookery school today. Bellissimo!
- Suitable for vegetarians but not suitable for those following a vegan diet.
- It is not essential to book as a pair. Individuals are welcome to book onto this lesson but must be aware that this class requires you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for duration of the class
- This is an adult lesson and not suitable for children under the age of 15 years. Those aged between 15-17 must be supervised by an adult for the whole duration of the lesson.
- The duration of the lesson includes the teaching time as well as the time taken to enjoy eating what you have made.
- Only paid guests who are actively taking part in a cookery lesson are permitted to be at the cookery school whilst classes are in progress. We cannot accommodate spectators or provide a waiting area for friends or family members.