We’ll share the secrets of stir-frying (your choice of chicken and prawns or oyster mushrooms and tofu), and the art to balancing sweet, salt, hot and sour flavours.
ONLINE QUICK & EASY DINNERTIME
- Per household
Whip up Quick & Easy dinnertime recipes with an online cooking class
Join us for this exciting lesson where we’ll teach you three delicious and super-speedy recipes from Jamie’s 5 Ingredients cookbook. These quick recipes will jazz up your midweek meal repertoire. During this two-hour class, you’ll learn how to whip up three of our favourites from the book — sweet & sour chicken or veg noodles, ginger shakin’ beef and a quick and easy super green spaghetti.
- 2 x 200g free-range chicken thighs, skin on, bone in 400g extra-firm tofu or 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
- 150g fine rice noodles
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce vegan Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons chilli jam
- 300g sirloin steak, ideally 1.5cm thick 1 aubergine (300g)
- 4cm piece of ginger
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 teaspoons runny honey or maple syrup
- 2 pak choi (250g)
- 150g dried spaghetti
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200g cavolo nero
- 30g Parmesan cheese or vegetarian alternative
- 30g ricotta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- This is a class best suited for and supervised by adults.
- Our online classes are sold on a per household basis, so as long as everyone is in the same room, you can have as many participants as you like! ONE PARTICIPANT = ONE HOUSEHOLD
- If you are booking a place for yourself as well as others based in another household, please be advised that email addresses for each household must be supplied at the point of booking. Unique Zoom joining instructions will be sent to all, as well as additional information relating to ingredients and general preparation for the class.